Glasvan Great Dane Controls Temperature in 2017
Glasvan to Specify ThermoGuard™ Highest Performance Liner on All In-Stock High Cube Tandem Reefers
MISSISSAUGA, Canada, January 3, 2017 – Glasvan Great Dane is now specifying ThermoGuard™, the industry-leading high performance liner as a standard on all its new in-stock tandem high cube swing door refrigerated trailers. The liner, which extends the useful life of the trailer, increasing trailer productivity and improving resale value, is exclusively available on Great Dane equipment. The announcement follows on Glasvan Great Dane’s excellent customer satisfaction ratings from hundreds of equipment owners who have repeatedly purchased their refrigerated trailers with the ThermoGuard liner over the last seven years.
George Cobham Jr., Vice President Sales and Marketing at Glasvan Great Dane comments, “Continuing to offer more value to our customers is consistent with our approach to providing better equipment and better service. The ThermoGuard liner is a proven performer and has many advantages, with the most critical being it works to retain the trailer’s insulating capability as the equipment ages.”
Key benefits of Glasvan Great Dane’s ThermoGuard liner include:
- Helps to control temperature integrity and helps maintain insulation performance as the trailer ages
- Reduces operational costs by helping reduce cooling unit run-time, reducing cooling unit maintenance and reducing cooling unit diesel fuel burn
- Strong, durable and puncture resistant, nearly three times the puncture resistance of traditional liners
- Controls reefer trailer weight gain as the trailer ages, due to the best moisture intrusion barrier properties that protect the trailer insulation
- Extends the useful life of the trailer, increasing trailer productivity and improving resale value
- Thin and light weight, saving up to 200 pounds and increasing available interior trailer space
- Nearly 3x the peel strength of other linings, making it extremely resistant to delamination
- Thermoplastic properties make it quick and easy to repair, reducing maintenance costs
In addition to in-stock equipment for immediate delivery, Glasvan Great Dane will continue to custom-order trailers to specific customer requirements and can offer the ThermoGuard liner as an option on all production order Great Dane reefer trailer equipment.
About Glasvan Great Dane
Glasvan Great Dane has been in operation since 1981. The company’s philosophy of “Better Equipment. Better Service.” has made them the highest volume Great Dane trailer dealership in the world. It also offers high quality new and used equipment from Autocar (shunts), Etnyre, Landoll and Chaparral. Glasvan operates from five southern Ontario locations with 27 service bays, 24,000 square feet of parts warehousing plus full sandblast and paint capabilities.